Liquid Chlorination Systems
Raw water from wells, lakes or rivers is chlorinated inline by a liquid chlorine chemical feed pump and is then fed into a retention tank. The water is then fed into a multimedia filter which removes all the oxidized iron, oxidized manganese, odor and chlorine residual.
Benefits of the liquid chlorination system include
- Provides constant protection from
- Coliform bacteria
- No more shock treating your well
- Eliminates iron staining and the rotten egg odor
- Constant water pressure
- Low maintenance.
The following are included in the system
- 180-gallon retention tank
- Liquid chlorine injection pump
- Constant pressure pumps
- Multimedia carbon filter.
See also: Reverse Osmosis Systems